Saturday 23 August 2014

Facebook Status Updates...

| |
 
1.  When you take a good selfie but no one is online to see it
      *pushes back selfie release date* 
 
2.On facebook a guy can post "I love my girl". And that will get all his numerous girlfriends excited. 
 
3.Don`t let Facebook fool you, we are not "friends" . 
 
4.Facebook is now like home, if I don`t come back in 24 hours it means either I am lost, dead, sick or had an accident. 
 
5.I hate when you try to screenshot on your iPhone but instead your app closes and your screen turns off 
 
6.Admit it you should be doing something really important right now but you`re on Facebook instead. 
 
7.I hate when people spell your name wrong on Facebook. I mean f-ck, its right here! 
 
8.I think some people just log into Facebook just to send me game #requests.
 
9.I`ll look back embarrassingly on old posts and think about how stupid and childish I was 2 days ago. 
 
10.wanting to change your profile picture but not having any decent photos to use

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sarv. Powered by Blogger.